Weirdness in Wiltshire, Science Fiction in Somerset*




The Trowbdridge Arts Festival will be kicking off this weekend with a Science Fiction and Fantasy day on Saturday (15th September), which will include readings and talks by what can only be described as a glittering galaxy of stars, including  Jonathan L Howard and Moira Young.  Further details on the festival website.

Sadly I can't get to Trowbridge, but I'll definitely be in Bristol on October 20th for BristolCon - where I'm looking forward to meeting all these lovely people.  Membership is £20 in advance, or £25 on the door. I'll definitely be going (I had a great time last year) and I'll write a longer post about it when I know what I'll be doing there.

*I probably mean 'Science Fiction in the Bristol Unitary Authority', but that doesn't alliterate.



0 comments:

Post a Comment