It's Festival Season...

... which is why I haven't posted much here recently. It doesn't stop the indefatigable McIntyre, though; she has written detailed accounts of our adventures in Budleigh Salterton and at the Isle of Man LitFest.

Photo: Sarah Reeve

Now we have a short breather and a chance for Sarah to work like crazy on the pictures for Reeve & McIntyre Book 3, and for me to enjoy some nice long walks in the autumn sunshine. Then we're off to the North Cornwall Book Festival, where we'll be appearing on Friday 24th October.
Before then, on Saturday 11th, you'll be able to find me at my local comics shop, Gnash Comics in Ashburton, where I'll be helping to support the Books Are My Bag campaign for bookshops. And I'm also sorting out what I'll be doing at Armadacon in Plymouth.  Both of those are solo Reeve events - no Sarah McIntyre, no spacesuit, and definitely none of this sort of thing...






0 comments:

Post a Comment