Two Interviews

Just back from a few days in Manchester, where Sarah McIntyre and I were guests of the very wonderful Manchester Children's Book Festival. We met lots of wonderful people, some of them knitted by Ann Lam, who has been turning out sea monkeys by the dozen. Here's Sarah posing with Zombie Sea Monkey and French Sea Monkey...


While I was away, a couple of recent interviews have appeared online. Here's a Q&A I did with Dan Metcalf for StoryWorld, in which I talk about Goblins, Cakes in Space and how working with SM has revived my enthusiasm for writing. He asks a very good question which I've never been asked before: 'Do you actually like writing?'








And I discuss similar topics here, in an interview with Natasha Ngan, author of The Elites and also the forthcoming The Memory Keepers.  I also get to recommend a few favourite reads. You can check out the interview here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment